knowledge-How To Do Blog Commenting

 

How To Do Blog Commenting To Get Effective Backlinks Fast 

Building comment backlinks is one of the most popular to boost the ranking of your website easily and it is one of the most used SEO techniques nowadays.

When someone builds their first website or a blog, then after writing a few monster guides on their website, they first start building backlinks by commenting on some other popular site in their niche.

Even when it comes to me, I also prefer building backlinks using Commenting on various other blogs for increasing my blog visibility. It’s an easy method and you can gain a lot of backlinks just by commenting on relevant blogs.

But how to find relevant sites for building backlinks? or should I comment on any type of website?

No, you shouldn’t have to comment on all types of websites just to build a few backlinks. Instead of backlink quantity, I recommend you to build quality links from the relevant website – because it is the only way to boost your site visibility without getting penalized or without any Google penalty.

So here in this guide, I’m going to share a few techniques that will help you to build quality links easily for your blog. These techniques are easy to follow and you can easily start building backlinks for your website by following them.

But…

Table of Contents

How to Build Comment Links Easily?

If you think that building a comment link is easy, then you’re wrong!

I get hundreds of comments daily on my website but hardly I approve 10-20s of backlink every day. But why? Why I only approve 10-20s of comment only and not all?

The reason is, most of the time people used to comment on my website just to get a link to their website – but by spamming common or nonsense comments. And this type of comment will not get approved by any webmaster.

So rather than typing spammy or nonsense comment, read the article or at least check the title of the post and comment accordingly for a better approval rate. This way it increases more chances of getting a relevant link to your blog.

But,

How to Find Relevant Sites for Comment Backlink?

Finding a relevant site for commenting is not rocket science. You can easily find quality sites in your niche for commenting (yes, a genuine one).

First, I will recommend you to find a few sites in your niche and start by commenting on them (a genuine comment only) and then when you’re done getting a backlink from your competitor sites, then use some Google Dorks for finding more sites which are relevant to your niche.

But,

What is Google Dork?

A Google Dork is a search string that uses advanced search operators that helps in filtering request and finding more specific result using Google search engine.

Google Dorking, also known as Google hacking, can return information that is difficult to locate through simple search queries. We use a few Google Dorks to find sites that are truly helpful in finding a niche-specific site for building backlinks.

Suggested ReadBest Way To Find Blogs With CommentLuv and KeywordLuv Plugin

I love to use Google Dorks and I use them to create effective backlinks for my clients too. These Dorks provide many accurate sites in any niches and help in building backlinks easily.

If you have got a proper knowledge about Google Dorks, then you can easily find all types of sites for building backlinks. It can include sites for commenting, forum sites, guest posting sites, site for the expert roundup, and a lot more.

Here I’m sharing few Google Dorks that will help you to build comment links easily.

– site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword

– site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled

– “Add comment” Your Keywords

– “Post comment” Your Keywords

– “Write comment” Your Keywords

– Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave a comment”

– Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”

– Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”

– Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”

– Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”

– Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”

– Your Keywords “You can use these tags”

– Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”

– Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”

– Your Keywords “top commenter”

– “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”

– “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”

– “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”

– “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”

– “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”

– “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype

Wrapping Up!

In this guide, we have shared about building backlinks by commenting on various niche-specific sites. If you just started your blog, then I strongly recommend you to start commenting on other popular blogs for getting a visibility boost of your website in a search engine.

Even I use these methods to build backlinks for my starter website and trust me, it works like a charm for me. Also, if this guide helps in building comment links for your blog, do let me know in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surah Al-Hajj with Audio

حُسن اخلاق : ایمانِ کامل کی علامت

Ahadees Sahih Bukhari