prayers of diseases

  prayers of diseases 



Sunnah is a lot of Hadiths that encourage Muslims to ban the ban on such prayers and prayers that can protect humans from disadvantages, losses and negative activity, these prayers are all kinds of diseases And there are diseases, some of these Hadiths are as follows:


"I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):" I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). " I get shelter in the name of whom nothing is troubled in heaven or earth, and He is the Hearer and the All-Knower, who has read this three times in the morning, he did not have any disaster until evening. Will arrive. "

Abu Dawood: (5088) and Tirmidhi: (3388) and Tirmidhi: (3388) have narrated and it is also correct, but its words in Tirmidhi are some:

"The person who also said this word بسم الله الذي لقرظ فياء في الأرض والا في السماء المو المسيع العليم [Translation: I get shelter in the name of Allah, with whom names of heaven or earth, and they The listening and knowledgeable] says in the morning and everyday evening, then any thing does not harm it. "

Sayna Abu Hurayrah says that a man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he said: "The Messenger of Allah!" You have been hurt very much because of the bite of the night. "So you Slim said: "If you say at the time of Syria:" The أعوذ بكلمت الله الاتات من حفظ ما خلق [Translation: I come to refuge with the best words of Allah, with all the creatures of Him], then you do not harm you. ) This Hadith has narrated by Muslim: (2709).

Abdullah bin Khabar says: "We came to find the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to find the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)," " Allah and Salim said, "Have you not prayed?" So I did not answer, but you said, "You did not say anything, you did not say anything." He said, "I did not say anything yet, you said," You said, "I said:" What should I say in the Messenger of Allah? " So you said: "You said," "You said in the morning and evening at the morning and evening:" He will read Surah Al-Quran and Surah al-Surah three times with him three times, it will be enough to you. " Hadith is Tirmidhi: (3575) and Abu Daud (5082) have narrated.

Allama Ibn Baz said:

"To protect and praise all kinds of all creatures, to stay peacefully, to stay peacefully, the refugees of the perfect words of Allah Almighty may have been in the morning and evening three times before Allah, and say: أعوذ بكلمت الله اللهات من" Translation: I come to the shelter of God's best words] because such traditions are proven, in which these words have been declared due to the reason, the same morning and evening these words also read : وسم الله الذي لل اسقري شمر في السماء في الأرض والع في السماء و المسيع العليم [Translation: I get shelter in the name of Allah, whose name does not hurt the heavens or the earth, and He is Hearer and Knower. It is] because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that whoever read these words three times in the morning, he does not harm anything until evening, and whoever reads during the evening. " Till it harms something.


So proven from the Qur'an and Sunnah, all those who are protected from all kinds of evil, evil and pain.


Therefore, every believer man and woman should be banned at the appointed times, and reading them, they are full confidence in Allaah and it is also fortified as Allaah is keeping everything. Knowing about, and there is also a power over everything, there is no god other than Him, nor is there any Lord besides Him, in his hand, there is a perfect option for profits and losses. Is."

"Fativa al-Shaykh Ibn" (3/454, 455)


Similarly, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:" The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: وادنيا وأهلي واراتي, الماتي اللهم عوراتي و بين يدي ومن كافي وعن يميني وعمت و أنم وعأعومذ وذمامتك أغتي وأعوب . Or Allah! I am also a petition and forgiveness about your property, including your religion, world, and family. Or Allah! Hide my defect. And give me peace with my concerns and threats. Or Allah ! Look before me, protect me from my right, my left and above me. And I want refuge from your greatness that I will be killed by my bottom.

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts,please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

Surah Al-Hajj with Audio

حُسن اخلاق : ایمانِ کامل کی علامت

Ahadees Sahih Bukhari