Importance of Ayat-ul-Kursi


Importance of Ayat-ul-Kursi
Importance of Ayat-ul-Kursi

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) interpreting the verse
 of al-Baqarah as follows:
This is the verse of Al-Kursi, the virtue of which is in the authentic hadith from the Prophet (peace be upon him) that this verse is the best verse in the Book of Allah.

Abi ibn Ka'b narrates that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked him which is the greatest verse in the Book of Allaah? So they said that Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no knowledge. He repeated this question many times and then said that it is the verse of Al-Kursi.

He said, "O Abu al-Mundhir, blessed is the knowledge of the One in whose hand is my soul. The tongue and lips of this verse will be at the foot of the Throne.

And Muslim probably doesn't have words beyond walzi nafsi.

Abdullah ibn Abi ibn Ka'b (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that his father had a place to keep dates. Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that my father used to take care of it, so one day he saw few dates in it. It is narrated that he guarded the Torah that night in the form of a young man. I greeted him and he replied. The father said, "I said to him, 'Are you a jinn or a human being?' He said, "They say, 'I am.' I said to him, 'Give me your hand.' He gave me his hand. It was like the hand of a dog, and it was like hair.

He said: The jinn are stronger than you. I said: Who inspired you to do this? He replied that we were informed that you like charity, but he liked that we should get your grain.

'Abdullah ibn Abi said, "My father said to him,' What is it that keeps us safe from you? ' He replied, "This is the verse of Al-Kursi." Then he went to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him the whole story. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said,

Imam Ahmad (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrates that Muhammad ibn Ja'far narrated a hadeeth from 'Uthmaan ibn' Utb, who said: When the number of people became very large, they would climb on the roof of the house and narrate the hadith:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Which verse in the Qur'aan has the greatest greatness? A man said, "There is no god but Allah, the Exalted in Might." He said, "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) placed his hand on my chest, and I felt his coolness on my chest." Be

Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and you went to the mosque and I sat down. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: O Abu Dharr, have you prayed? I said no. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Get up and pray.

I got up and prayed and then sat down. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: O Abu Dharr, seek refuge from the evils of humans and jinn. They say: I said to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): Are there? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Yes.

I said, 'Prayer.' The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, 'It is a good thing to do more or less.' He said, 'I said,' Fasting. 'He said,' It is obligatory. He will be rewarded. ' And I said, 'O Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)! So they said, "It is more than double." I said, "Which charity is better?"

He said, 'Give alms to the owner of small things or hide the poor.' I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, who was the first prophet?' Adam (peace be upon him) said: I said: O Messenger of Allah! Was he a prophet? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: He was a Prophet. Did he talk to Allaah? I said, 'O Messenger of Allaah, what is the number of the Messengers?' He said that there was only one Jum Ghafir more than three hundred and sixty. He once said that three hundred and fifteen, I said: O Messenger of Allah, what is the greatest of what has been revealed to you? He said, "Ayatollah Al-Kursi,"

Al-Bukhari (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told me to protect the fitra of Ramadaan. A man came to me at night and began to take the grain. I have small children and I am in dire need of them. I left him in the morning. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: What did Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) do to the prisoner of the night?

He said: I said: O Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)! He complained of severe poverty and family and severe need. I left him out of pity and compassion. He lied and he will come again. I knew that he would come again according to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I will take the matter to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, 'Leave me alone because I need my small discount.'

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts,please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

Surah Al-Hajj with Audio

حُسن اخلاق : ایمانِ کامل کی علامت

Ahadees Sahih Bukhari